Conquest USB Driver facilitates communication between Conquest Android tablets smartphones and computers.
You can download and install the most recent Conquest USB Drivers on your Windows computer here if you’re looking for USB drivers for your Conquest Android phone.
Furthermore, you can easily use USB Preloader driver mode to Flash Conquest Stock Firmware, Fix stuck at the boot logo, Upgrade, Update, Unlock, Factory Reset, FRP Unlock, and other features on your Conquest phone.
The USB drivers for Conquest mobile phones can be downloaded from this page. The drivers are compatible with both 32- and 64-bit versions of Microsoft Windows 7, 8, 10, and 11.
Download Conquest USB Drivers Latest Version – 2024
|Conquest S20 5G
|Conquest S6 Waterproof IP68
|Conquest S9 Plus
|Conquest S12 Pro
|Conquest S21 5G
|Conquest S22 5G
How to install Conquest Phone Driver on Windows
- After downloading and extracting the Conquest USB Driver file to your computer, right-click the Start menu.
- Choose Device Manager.
- The Device Manager will now launch.
- Click Action > Add Legacy Hardware after that.
- Following that, a new popup window will appear; select “Next” from there.
- Next, click Next after making your selection under “Install the hardware that I have manually selected from a list (Advanced)“.
- Select “Show All Devices” now, then press the Next button.
- Subsequently, another window will emerge; select Browse.
- Choose the driver files that you downloaded there now.
- After choosing, press the “OK” button.
- After that, you’ll return to the Add Hardware box and select the Next option.
- Once more, press the Next button and give it a few seconds.
I hope that you found the article helpful. Conquest USB drivers can be installed on your Windows computer in this manner.
Please let us know in the comment box below if you are still having trouble with any of the processes or if you are unable to understand anything about this issue. We’ll assist you right away.