Are you a proud owner of a Samsung Galaxy S9 or S9 Plus? These flagship devices from Samsung are known for their impressive features and cutting-edge technology. However, if you have recently purchased a used device or have forgotten your Google account credentials, you may encounter the FRP (Factory Reset Protection) lock.
FRP lock is a security feature introduced by Google to protect your device from unauthorized access in case it gets lost or stolen. It requires you to enter the Google account credentials that were previously synced with the device after a factory reset. While this feature is beneficial, it can become a hassle if you are unable to remember your account details.
Fortunately, there are methods available to bypass the FRP lock on your Samsung Galaxy S9 or S9 Plus without using a PC. In this blog post, we will guide you through the steps to bypass FRP on your device.
Method 1: Using a SIM Card
This method involves using a SIM card to bypass the FRP lock on your Samsung Galaxy S9 or S9 Plus. Here’s how you can do it:
- Insert a SIM card into your device.
- Turn on your device and wait for the “Verify your account” screen to appear.
- Tap on the “Emergency Call” option.
- Dial any random emergency number, such as 911.
- As soon as the call connects, swipe down from the top of the screen to open the notification panel.
- Tap on the “Settings” icon in the top right corner of the screen.
- In the Settings menu, scroll down and select the “Lock screen and security” option.
- Tap on the “Secure startup” option.
- Enter your PIN or password to proceed.
- Toggle off the “Secure startup” option.
- Restart your device.
After following these steps, your Samsung Galaxy S9 or S9 Plus should bypass the FRP lock, allowing you to set up a new Google account on your device.
Method 2: Using a Bluetooth Headset
If the SIM card method doesn’t work for you, you can try bypassing the FRP lock on your Samsung Galaxy S9 or S9 Plus using a Bluetooth headset. Here’s how:
- Turn on your device and connect it to a Wi-Fi network.
- On the “Verify your account” screen, tap on the “Emergency Call” option.
- Dial *#0808# to open the USB settings menu.
- Select the “DM + ACM + ADB” option.
- Connect a Bluetooth headset to your device.
- In the Bluetooth settings menu, tap on the paired Bluetooth headset.
- Tap on the three dots in the top right corner of the screen and select “Remove device.”
- Restart your device.
By following these steps, you should be able to bypass the FRP lock on your Samsung Galaxy S9 or S9 Plus without using a PC.
It’s important to note that bypassing the FRP lock without proper authorization is against the terms and conditions set by Google. This guide is intended for educational purposes only, and we do not encourage any illegal activities. If you are the legitimate owner of the device and have forgotten your Google account credentials, we recommend contacting Samsung or Google for assistance.